General Awareness is one of the most important and scoring sections in all competitive exams. Exams Era updates daily Current Affair quizzes, Follow ExamsEra for more quizzes.
Current Affairs Questions: (10th March 2020):
- The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs notified that the finance ministry has decreased the threshold for mandatory e-invoicing from rupees 100 crores to ___________.
Ans: Rs 50 crores
- Which has released its plan called “2030 Digital Compass Plan”?
Ans: European Union
- Which state has decided to set up the dedicated ‘District Investment Promotion Agencies’ in 30 districts of the state?
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in collaboration with _____________ has completed the development of Synthetic Aperture Radar which has the capability of producing extremely high-resolution images for joint earth observation satellite mission.
Ans: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) [US space agency]
- On the occasion of International Women’s Day, the all-women art exhibition titled as ________ was inaugurated on March 9, 2021, at the Lalit Kala Akademi., New Delhi.
Ans: Akshya Patra
- Which country has voted in favour of the proposal to ban the full facial coverings such as burqa and niqab in almost all public places?
- Which company has recently launched the “Economic Freedom Index”?
Ans: Heritage Foundation [a US Conservative think-tank]
- Which country has topped the global ranking in Economic Freedom Index?
- Which bank has tied up with the Indian Army to handle the accounts of Indian Army personnel?
Ans: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of Parliament TV?
Ans: Ravi Kapoor
- Which state government has launched the Fact Check website and Twitter account?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh