General Awareness is one of the most important and scoring sections in all competitive exams. Exams Era updates daily Current Affair quizzes, Follow ExamsEra for more quizzes.
Current Affairs Questions: (11th March 2020):
- The Indian Navy has inducted into service the third Scorpene-class conventional diesel-electric submarine called ________.
Ans: INS Karanj
- Which Mahotsav will start from March 12, 2021 to mark the 75 years of India’s Independence from the British rule?
Ans: Amrit Mahotsav [Amrit Mahotsav will start at the Sabarmati Ashram in Gujarat. This festival will be organised at the 75 locations for 75 weeks across the country.]
- Which organisation has recently published its report called “Connecting to thrive: Challenges and Opportunities of Transport Integration in Eastern South Asia”?
Ans: World Bank
- Google is celebrating the 89th birthday of Udupi Ramachandra Rao on March 10, 2021 through its “Google Doodle”. What was his profession?
Ans: Indian professor and scientist
- The International Federation of Film Archives and worldwide organisation of film archives and museums from across the globe will confer the prestigious 2021 FIAF Award to ____________.
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
- The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology has released the list of ‘Digital Payment Scorecard’. Which bank has topped for the third consecutive months?
Ans: State Bank of India (SBI)
- ‘Bao dhaan’ is a variety of rice cultivated in which Indian state?
- Which scheme aims to upgrade the suburban stations of India?
Ans: Adarsh Station Scheme
- Which scheme has been launched with effect from 1st April, 2000, which aims at providing food security to meet the requirement of those senior citizens who, though eligible, have remained uncovered under the National Old Age Pension Scheme?
Ans: Annapurna Scheme
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) was established in ______ to regulate telecom services, including fixation/revision of tariffs for telecom services.
- The second edition of India-Uzbekistan joint military exercise started in Chaubatia, Uttarakhand. What is the name of that military exercise?
- Who is the author of the book ‘Dynasty to Democracy: The Untold Story of Smriti Irani’s Triumph’?
Ans: Anant Vijay
- The “Super-75” scholarship schemes has been launched by which state for meritorious girls from poor family to support them in education and entrepreneurship?
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir
- The first-of-its-kind ‘Forest Healing Centre’ of India has been inaugurated at Kalika near Ranikhet in which state?
- Which state’s Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has tendered his resignation to Governor Baby Rani Maurya?