General Awareness is one of the most important and scoring sections in all competitive exams. Exams Era updates daily Current Affair quizzes, Follow ExamsEra for more quizzes.
Current Affairs Questions: (12th & 13th March 2020):
- Which bonds are the hybrid products that offer a fixed return which can be reset?
Ans: AT1 [These bonds are however risky as equities. These are unsecured instruments and are complex in nature. the investors are required to read the fine print before they put money in them. The bonds do not have fixed maturity.]
- The commerce and industry ministry stated that the central government is working to develop a portal called ___________ for information dissemination, hand-holding, and facilitation of domestic investors.
Ans: Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal
- The central government has launched which mobile app in the country to facilitate the ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ system?
Ans: Mera Ration Mobile App
- Who has become the first Indian woman cricketer that has completed 10,000 international runs in all the cricket formats?
Ans: Mithali Raj [She also become the second woman cricketer at the international level to complete 10000 runs.]
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and which agency reviewed their cooperation in the space arena including the earth observation, lunar cooperation and satellite navigation?
Ans: Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Bamiyan Buddhas were brought back to life with the help of 3D projection in the event held in the Bamiyan Valley. Where is Bamiyan Valley located?
Ans: Afghanistan [The event called “A Night with Buddha” was held on the anniversary of annihilation.]
- The Japanese scientific research institute called RIKEN and Fujitsu started developing the world’s most powerful supercomputer. What is the name of that supercomputer?
- Who has become the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
Ans: Tirath Singh Rawat
- Gahirmatha beach is located in the Kendrapara district of which state?
- The India–Uzbekistan joint military exercise “DUSTLIK II” is being held in the Foreign Training Node Chaubatia at Ranikhet in the state of _________.
- The ‘Arjuna Sahayak Irrigation Project’ will be completed and launched in the state of __________.
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
- Who is the head of the committee formed to commemorate the 75 years of India’s independence?
Ans: Prime Minister
- Which Badminton star won gold in the BWF Swiss Open Super 300?
Ans: Carolina Marin
- Singorgarh Fort is located in which Indian state?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
- What is the name of India’s initiative to deliver Covid-19 vaccines to friendly countries?
Ans: Vaccine Maitri
- Anurag Thakur is the first BJP MP to be promoted as Captain in the Territorial Army. He is an MP from which state?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
- Which company owns the highest stake in Indian Gas Exchange (IGX)?
Ans: Indian Energy Exchange
- Which bank has launched Wear N Pay’s contactless payment wearable device?
Ans: Axis Bank
- To whom has President Ramnath Kovind presented the ‘Baton of Honor’?
Ans: Kiran Bedi
- Who has launched the Kindle version of Bhagavad Gita?
Ans: Narendra Modi
- Which bank has launched the ‘SmartUp Unnati mentoring Programme’ to provide its support to women entrepreneurs?
Ans: HDFC Bank
- World Kidney Day is observed on _________.
Ans: 11 March