General Awareness is one of the most important and scoring sections in all competitive exams. Exams Era updates daily Current Affair quizzes, Follow ExamsEra for more quizzes.
Current Affairs Questions: (15th March 2020):
- What is the name of the Indian Fencer, who has created a history and has become the first Indian fencer to qualify for Olympics in Women’s individual Sabre?
Ans: Bhavani Devi
- Shetrunjay Hills reserve forest area is located in which state?
- Which country has become the second biggest oil suppliers of India by overtaking Saudi Arabia?
Ans: United States
- The Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Council has given approval for the proposal of the Housing and Urban development department to provide interest-free loans up to Rs 2 lakh under PMAY-U. What does satnds for PMAY-U?
Ans: PMAY-U stands for ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban’ [Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U), a flagship Mission of Government of India being implemented by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), was launched on 25th June 2015.]
- The 63rd Grammy Awards, 2021 were organised in the place of ________.
Ans: Los Angeles
- The Indian Naval Ship Jalashwa has reached the port of Anjouan. Where it is located?
- The fourth edition of the Global Ayurveda Festival is being organised on the virtual platform from ____________.
Ans: March 12 to 19, 2021
- Who is the first woman judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court Bench directly from the Bar?
Ans: Indu Malhotra
- Who has been appointed as the next director and chief executive of the Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)?
Ans: Deepak Mishra
- Which institution organised a national-level virtual workshop on Asset Monetisation along with the Department of Economic Affairs?
Ans: NITI Aayog
- What is the name of the Health reserve fund from the proceeds of Health and Education Cess?
Ans: Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nidhi