General Awareness is one of the most important and scoring sections in all competitive exams. Exams Era updates daily Current Affair quizzes, Follow ExamsEra for more quizzes.
Current Affairs Questions: (22nd & 23rd February 2020):
1. Which state has become the first Indian State that has tabled the paperless budget?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh [The State finance minister, Suresh Khanna presented the State Budget for 2021-2022 on February 22, 2021, in the paperless mode.]
2. Hoshangabad city is renamed as Narmadapuram. Hoshangabad city is located in which state?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
3. The first-ever National Toy Fair will be starting from __________.
Ans: February 27th, 2021 [The festival will conclude on March 2, 2021.]
4. The World Day of Social Justice is observed every year on __________.
Ans: February 20 [Theme– “A call for social justice in the Digital Economy”]
5. The Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has prepared a report on two-way mass migration of the blue earthworms in the state of ________.
6. The six-day Khajuraho Dance Festival was started at the Khajuraho Temple. Khajuraho Temple is located in which state?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
7. Who is the chairman of National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC)?
Ans: Bhagwan Lal Sahni
8. Which state is all set to export a consignment of 20 tonnes of Kala Namak rice to Singapore?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
9. Who has launched a new scheme that integrates the Passport services with the Digi Locker?
Ans: V Muraleedharan [Union Minister of State for External Affairs]
10. Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram observed their statehood day. Both of the states received their statehood on __________.
Ans: February 20, 1987
11. The Indian and the Indonesian navies held the ______ military exercise in the Arabian sea on February 18, 2021?
12. Which state government has sanctioned ₹9 crores for the conversion of conventional anganwadis into “smart” anganwadis with better amenities?
13. The Union Minister for Environment, Forest, and Climate Change, Prakash Javadekar inaugurated the Atal Paryavaran Bhavan recently, at which place?
14. The agriculture ministry was allowed to use drones for the purpose of remote sensing data collection under PMFBY. What does PMFBY stand for?
Ans: Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana [This scheme was launched in February 2016. It is an insurance service for farmers to secure their yields. This scheme was launched under the theme of “One Nation–One Scheme”.]
15. The Divya Coronil medicine by which company has received the certification from AYUSH Ministry in accordance with the WHO certification norms?
16. The Union Minister of Road, Transport & Highways, Nitin Gadkari had launched the which campaign on February 19, 2021, in order to spread awareness with respect to the benefits of Electric Vehicles Charging Infrastructure?
Ans: Go Electric Campaign
17. Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal laid the foundation of the first skill university of eastern India in Darrang district. Darrang district is located in which state?
18. Which Indian Oil company has signed a Statement of Intent with Greenstat Hydrogen India Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Greenstat Norway, to set up a Centre of Excellence on Hydrogen?
Ans: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
19. International Mother Language Day is celebrated on _________.
Ans. 21 February
20. Who has acquired Mumbai-based Doubt Solving Edtech Startup Scholar?