General Awareness is one of the most important and scoring sections in all competitive exams. Exams Era updates daily Current Affair quizzes, Follow ExamsEra for more quizzes.
Current Affairs Questions: (26th February 2020):
1. The militaries of India and Pakistan announced that both sides have agreed to stop cross-border firing along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir. What does ‘LoC’ stands for?
Ans: Line of Control
2. The Central government has notified the new guidelines on social media regulations on February 25, 2021. It is being called as ____________.
Ans: Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules 2021
3. Which organization has released its report titled ‘The State of School Feeding Worldwide’?
Ans: United Nations World Food Programmes (WFP)
4. The Union Government has announced that the second phase of COVID-19 vaccination will begin from _________.
Ans: March 1, 2021 [Under the second phase of covid-19 vaccination, people aged above 60 years will get vaccinated.]
5. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has set up the working group committee so as to relook its information and security guidelines. Where is the headquarters of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India?
Ans: Hyderabad [founded in 1999]
6. The Finance Ministry has announced that the Central government has signed a loan agreement with the which bank for the Assam Power Transmission Project?
Ans: Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
7. Which country’s parliament has passed the landmark legislation called the ‘News Media and Digital Platforms Mandatory Bargaining Code’?
8. Who has written a book titled ‘Yuva Bharat: The Heroes of Today’?
Ans: Devir Singh Bhandari
9. Which country has issued a green pass for people with vaccination certificates?
10. Which mission was launched in order to create a digital infrastructure for all the cities in the country?
Ans: National Urban Digital Mission
11. Which is an open-source software platform facilitating a secure and authenticated exchange of data across several data platforms, data producers, 3rd party applications and consumers.
Ans: India Urban Data Exchange (IUDX)