The IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exams 2020-21 Official Notification has been released on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on 18th December 2020 to recruit 2000 vacancies of ACIO Grade-II/ Executive in Intelligence Bureau.. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Number of posts: 2000
Educational Qualifications: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of Computers
Age limit: 18 – 27 years [age relaxations applicable as per government rules]
- IB ACIO Official Notification: 18th December 2020
- Online Application Starting Date: 19th December 2020
- Online Application Closing Date: 9th January 2021
- Last Date to Pay Fee (Online): 9th January 2021
- Last Date to Pay Fee (Offline): 12th January 2021
- IB ACIO Tier 1 Admit Card: To be notified later
- IB ACIO Exam Date: To be notified later
- IB ACIO Tier 2 Admit Card: To be notified later
- IB ACIO Tier 2 Exam Date: To be notified later
For General (Male) & OBC candidates, the online application fee is Rs 600/- only and Rs 500/- only fee for SC/ST/Female candidates. The online application fee comprises of two components i.e. Examination Fee (Rs 100/-) & Recruitment Processing Charges (Rs 500/-) which is required to be paid as under:
- Male candidates of General, EWS & OBC categories: Examination Fee + Recruitment Processing Charges
- All SC/SC, all female candidates: Recruitment Processing Charges only
The selection process of Intelligence Bureau ACIO 2020 exam is divided into three phases which are given below. The IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Recruitment 2020 posts are subjected to All India Service Liability which means candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.
1. Tier 1 (Phase-1)
2. Tier 2 (Phase-2)
3. Interview (Phase-3)